Sunday, August 3, 2008

LOVE DESERTED ME

Maybe …..what choices do we have
Fallen in love then fallen apart again and again
Maybe …. What can we do?
You’ve broken this innocence heart
To choose in between TWO HEART…
One must endure the suffering
While the other one leads to happiness!!!!
Whatever choices we made
That will alter our future ahead
I know better now
That love once so strong between us
Love has deserted me
I’m stuck in this vacuum of love
Feeling regret and sorry for myself
Because you have flame up my fire
Yet now, you’re the one that has to lid it off
What the meaning of this?
To feel love and touching it….
In the end
Love deserted me eventually.





LONELINESS KILLED HIM

Do I seem to care what used to be or not?
Do I seem to lose control of what I wanted to become and oevcome?
Do I seem to realize what I’ve lost and gain?
Do I seem to look at life as pretty and beautiful as I seen it when I was a child?
Then why it looks different now?
Can this heart change as time passes us by,
Like wind blowing never came back
Can i forsake this love and cast it away forever?

I can tell you as much as this true….
Once remained this heart so pure and beautiful
Once i have you but you make me a fool
Silent keep a gap so huge
Love destroyed me, ripped my heart apart inside
Loneliness killed a person in me
Or what that used to be of me
And now, look at what has become of me…..

Do I seem to care bout anything?

2 comments:

Vevina Uriel said...

bla..bla

princess from secret rendezvous said...

hmmm....jgn sedih2 lagi ok...be happy...we here for u..