Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Keeping The Romance Alive(Chapter 1)



"i'm tired chasing you like a wild goose, go around circling the bushes yet getting nothing in the end, A ..... I dunno what else to do nor to think anymore?! i really am confuse and lost here, whats' wrong with you lately? why i'm not getting the right respond from you? or maybe you grow fed up with me? Tell me now, or i am leaving." Vevina said in sad tone. Darling A just look shocked and quickly replied her by looking directly at her eyes with fierce.

"What are you talking about? You are acting weird lately....i call you and even sent you some messages sometimes, don't you get it? Am i not showing you that i care bout you? Please Don't assumed i'll know what's in your mind if you didn't tell me what bordering you, Vic?" Darling A justifying and stand firm with his point. "I have no time to play around with other girl because i have you, and so far i'm satisfies with you... so honey i have no reason to find someone else." Such a relief to hear that explanation.

"im sorry, i feel insecure when i had no idea of where you are? what you do or even with who you been hanging around? Honestly, i don't want to be your pin in the ass.... or that crazy lady who never stopped till now and still calling you....but at least tell me where you are? Don't you know how my feeling is?? I'm a women A.... of course there's a lot negative things lingering in my mind. I only wanted you to tell me the truth, if you don't like me anymore than it is better for me to walk away.... " With tears flowing from her eyes.

Then he hold her hands and hugging her so tight under his wide arm around her, almost like squeezing her in..... he kisses her forehead and whisper to her....

"If i wanted you to be here right now, it means i only have you in my heart..... so Vic, don't be too emotional o.k?"

Then Darling A look at her eyes... captivated, she just stop crying and smile a bit.... "I'm sorry". He start kissing her red rose bud lips gently, paused and continue kissing her then after sometime its became a bit rough and he pulled her hair and down....

(TO BE CONTINUE.......) 8(:0)

No comments: