Friday, July 25, 2008


WITHOUT ANY REASON


Why do I still keep questioning you
Unsatisfied without any reason
Why do I turn to be cold and difficult for you?
Unfaithful without any reason
Why do I still wanting and longing for you?Unfairness and threatened by betrayal without reason


Without any reason you left me
Without warning you thrust d knife into me
Without mercy you has betray me
Without compassionate you’ve deserted me
Without any notice you’re leaving me
Without any reason
Without any apparent reason
Yet I failed myself for not seeing what to come.

Now, without any reason you’re here
Near but somehow so far to reached
Why do we need each other?
Yet so difficult to live in with?
Playing this dangerous game
Still why we are together?
No, I don’t understand this…..
I refuse to understand anymore

Without any reason
Please I don’t want to know any reason at all….
Lets say goodbye for no REASON!

2 comments:

princess from secret rendezvous said...

without any reason, pls change ur picture....nampak sangat cam baru bangun tido.ehheheheeh :-p

Vevina Uriel said...

mmm... yea later.