Sunday, May 3, 2009

HE DOESN’T REMEMBER ME TONIGHT


Maybe the best part has passes us
Which we wasted for not knowing when its’ actually gone…
Maybe the Lust just ended
After the session of laughter and joy that now seems bleak


Night after night….
You and I are distance away from phone calls nor meeting up face to face
Unlike those times where we used to spend chatting endlessly regardless
At time we misses each other so much and can’t bear to spend a day away
Those time now has passes us too


Tonight after last night’s fight on phone…
The feeling of unwanted once again knocked at the door
Feeling cold and numb… anticipating of simple messages or short phone call…
Yet, time slipped through and nothing happened, tonight
He doesn’t seems to remember me tonight at all
He doesn’t remember me tonight
What am I suppose to do?


Maybe he doesn’t remember me
Or refused to remember me tonight
Perhaps… tonight is the beginning of another night like this
Until I understand eventually how its will ended
That he will never call me like the night before tonight…
Everything now has vanished into thin air…

No comments: